- Constitutional Basis – section 5 of Article VIII of the Constitution, The Supreme Court hereby adopts and promulgates the following rules concerning the protection and enforcement of constitutional rights, pleadings, practice and procedures of all courts, the admission to the practice of Law, the integrated bar, and legal assistance to the underprivileged.
- Bar matter no. 803
- Correcting a clerical error in rule 30 sec 3. Requisites of motion to postpone trial for absence of evidence.
- Correcting a clerical error in rule 71 sec 5. Where charge (Indirect contempt) to be filed.
- Amending Rule 46 sec 3. Contents and filing of Petition; Effects of non-compliance with requirements.
- Amending rule 65 ( Certiorari, Prohibition, Mandamus ) sec 4. When and Where the petition to be filed.
One thought on “Civil Procedure: Preliminary”